Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 8, 2012                                                  9:30pm


My First Blog!



About Moi!!

I am Katie.  I was born in Salem, OH to Michael and Susan Swafford.  I was the first of two more rugrats, my best friends in the whole world, Troy and Sarah.  We grew up on a 40+ acre farm with the majority of it covered in a thick blanket of woods.  Perfect environment for children to grow up.  We all attended the smallest school in the district and all did very well.  My mom stayed at home until we were older and she was a Special Ed/Business teacher and my father worked 35 long tedious years at General Motors doing everything from booth cleaning to electrical engineering. 

We all moved down here to Pine Island Florida between 1998 and 2001.  We have all been here ever since!  I went to school to become a Montessori Directress and have taught for the past 10 years.  I am now giving the whole writing-thing a whirl. 

I figure with all my prior addictions, self-abuse, trouble and horrific stories I have to share, if I can just reach 1 girl, maybe her life will be better of.

I am wrapping it up for now cause I must put Mr. Ben to bed or he'll be a complete bear!

**PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR IDEAS, LET ME KNOW!  I'LL BE ANSWERING Q&A's LATER ON THIS WEEK, MAYBE TUESDAY!

Peace, Love & Light,
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment