Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tasty Tuesday, cont.: Forgotten Food File

Forgotten Food File: BACON
Earlier today, my new post went up and for some reason, one of the two Food Files didn't post! It was there on the preview, but whatever. I promised I would get it posted tonight, so, here it is:

Perfect Bacon Everytime

1.)  Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2.)  Take apart broiler pan, set top aside
3.)  Line broiler pan bottom w/foil and place top over the foil (grease will drip through broiler pan top grates and toll-lined bottom just is easier clean up, not a necessity).
4.)  Place bacon on pan and place in oven on middle rack.
5.)  Bake for 12-15 min or until desired crunchiness has been achieved! Enjoy!

Ok, there's the "forgotten" Food File about makin' perfect bacon! 

Again, I'm so so sorry that I didn't have it on there, like I said, I'm still learning, bear with me! Look for tomorrow's What To REALLY Expect Wednesday jam-packed with useful and not-so-useful information to make parenting easier and definitely more fun!

Peace, Love and Light,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment