Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tasty Tuesday - Birthday Favorite's Edition

Birthday Favorites: Food Edition
This week, it's all about me, baby!!  So, I am gonna stick to the theme, but put a twist on everything so its all centered around....yep!  Yours truly!  But, since it's Tasty Tuesday, I'm still gonna do recipe of the week and food files and all.  Just a Katie's Favorite's edition of it this week.  Starting things off, I did a fun Food File for y'all this week!  (well, I think its fun) 


Katie's Food File: Ideal Birthday Menu
This week's File is my ideal menu.  It's all my favorite things to eat, and stuff that I actually would eat every single day for the rest of my life.  That's how much I like them. 


"If-I-could-only-eat-these-few-things-forever-they'd-be" 

Breakfast
Count Chocula Cereal
Bacon...lots of bacon
Eggo Waffles, Butter & Syrup
Strong Coffee w/Hazelnut Cream & Sugar

Lunch
White Minute Rice w/La Choy Soy Sauce
Chef Salad w/Cheese, Bacon, Croutons, Ham & Turkey
*Ranch Dressing on the side
Fillet-o-Fish from McDonald's (I know, I can't help it)

Dinner
BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizza
Fillet Minon w/Roasted Red Potatoes & Asparagus
Tacos w/Cheese, Lettuce, Sour Cream, Hot Sauce & Onions

I could eat these items everyday!  They're my all-time-faves when it comes to eating meals!

Recipe of the Day: BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizza
This recipe is taken from my menu faves listed above.  Its super easy and super yummy!  I hope y'all like it as much as I do!  I freakin' LOVE it!
Making it tomorrow when time is of the essence!  (Cub Scout night)

Prep Time: 15 min               Cook Time: 10 min

You Will Need:
1 package of diced/cubed chicken (I use Tyson) or chop up your own from breasts or tenderloins
2 tortillas per pizza
Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce
chopped onion
chopped banana peppers
"real" bacon bits
mozzarella cheese - shredded
sharp cheddar cheese - shredded
garlic salt
pepper
oregano

Preheat oven to 350.  Chop up your chicken (if you're doing it that way), your onions and banana peppers and set them aside for now.  Take 1 tortilla and sprinkle very sparsely some cheddar cheese, then sprinkle some garlic salt and pepper. Place the remaining tortilla on top and cover in BBQ sauce.  Cover in cheeses, chicken cubes, onions, banana peppers and top with spices.  Throw it into the oven for 10 minutes.  Take it out, cut it into squares and enjoy!


I know today's is short and sweet, but I'm pressed for time!  See y'all very soon!  

Peace, Love & Light
Katie




















No comments:

Post a Comment